Access to market
31 March –
- Get 15 hours of free consulting from NIRAS engineers and project manager
- Establish a relationship with specific customers/clients/partners participating in the program
- Implement your product/solution directly into current projects and validate your problem-solution fit
- Get customer validation of problem-solution fit
- Gain qualification / extended testing resulting in product adjustments
- Go from Business Readiness Level 4-5 to 6-7
- Get seats in the NIRAS Green Tech Hub
- A green tech startup
- Ready to scale your production
- At Technology Readiness Level from 5 or above
Food & Beverage
How do we upcycle and scale “wasted” surplus products utilising the sidestreams?
What are some of the new alternative products we need to introduce to the industry and the consumers, and how can we scale them fast?
How do we build low-cost low-resource food factories in the future when it comes to production and building logistics?
What is the future of packaging in the food & beverage industry?
We need to be able to clean, surveil and asses water quality in recycled water, to ensure maximal growth of species.
How do we control the water consumption in closed systems producing high quality aqua culture?
How can we minimize CO2 in our construction of buildings, and at the same time optimize CO2 (and costs) in the operation-phase on the construction site?
Guarantee on materials
How can we solve this challenge and work with guarentees to embed more reused materials?
How can we make it easy for architects, consultants and contractors to get access to materials from old buildings into new projects?
What materials should we build with in the future?
Data & testing
Who holds the key to the data?
GREEN PLANNING & DATA
Currently we see huge pressure on the usage of our open land areas as several conflicts of interests are in play. Too little land for too many activities. We need behaviour registration to figure out where we might experience conflict in the use of our land.
How can we ensure that tourism in Denmark becomes sustainable, in the sense that we can monitor healthy usage of our land, while decreasing the burden on our nature?
Cost estimation of
How can we develop models and assessment tools to estimate cost of data points and integrate this knowledge into data maintenance practices?
We’ve already seen how rooftops have been transformed into green areas. However, we need greater demands on the integration of green spaces in local planning.
How can we increase the overall green surface, in Denmark and/or of the globe?