- This event has passed.
IP Rights in the green field: Co-host AWA
November 29 @ 14:00 - 15:30
IP Rights in the green field – co-hosted by AWA
What do we need to be aware of when innovating in the green field? What does it takes? What is challenging in regards to rights? And what are the latests trends in patent filing in the green field?
NIRAS Green Tech Hub’s partner and startup advisor AWA will facilitate the conversation about the value of IP rights, taking both the perspective of startups collaborating with larger corporate players, and the perspective of being a corporate spinning out new businesses. The format will be a partly presentation and partly table discussions, where we collectively build new knowledge and share insights across disciplines.
- Welcome: Sophie Bech, Hub Director
- Presentation: Panagiota Gianniou, Patent Attorney AWA – Framing the theme
- The value of IP for start-ups – what are the challenges?
- IP strategy and why is it important
- How to ensure a good corporate-startup collaboration?
- Co-pilots and spin outs – what are the challenges?
- Latest trends in patent filings in the green field
- Table discussions: Thematic discussions will be addressed across disciplines and perspectives
- Blind spot detection: Collectively mapping the blind spots that we need to be aware of going forward
Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Place: Event Space, NIRAS Green Tech Hub
Sign-up: Via Linkedin